Total Microsystems specialise in helping businesses to harness the power of technology.
Whether the goal is to save money, increase efficiency or to ensure data redundancy, we can recommend, supply and implement the required technology to achieve your goals.
Computer Repair Specialist
We are an Acer Authorised Service Provider, so we can do any of your Acer computer warranty repairs.
We also upgrade, repair and service all makes and models of tablets, laptops and desktop computer systems.
Home User IT Support
Offering home IT support and repairs, we can come to you and help find a solution.
Yes we also sell PC’s & Accessories
Setting up a new business? Or looking to upgrade the hardware in your current premises? We can help you. We have access to a wide range of vendors selling almost every brand you can think of! We can take care of the entire roll out from procurement, install, config and then support into the future.
Business Website Design
Want your customers to take your business seriously? Our web division – Ignite Digital Marketing – can take care of all of your digital requirements. From brand identity creation, logo design, business card design right through to complex e-commerce websites and ongoing optimisation – they have it covered!
- Very friendly staff, excellent & highly efficient workmanship.... Impressively professional! - via FacebookJulie Bischoff
- After a chihuahua killed my laptop (nope. Not even joking) the guys at Total Microsystems were quick to set me up with every thing I needed for my business. The friendly service and price was fantastic. They really saved my bacon! - via Facebook 27/02/2015Greenscape Home & Garden Services
- A HUGE Shout out to the team at Total Microsystems in Beerwah for helping us out with our computer dilemma today at our Mooloolah club. Fast service, awesome prices and friendly staff, a great reason to support our small businesses and shop local! - via Facebook, 05/03/2015Maximise Health & Fitness
- Can highly recommend these guys! helped me out so much with our office computers!Katie – Elite Mechanical & Spare Parts
- When opening a new business in today’s market place the number one marketing tool is often your web page. When we decided to open The Healthy Guru, Total Microsystems were by far the most professional in presenting A complete package from design to implementation, over other designers. Since inception after sales service and help has always been given, which has been invaluable to us, as many of the after sales Problems can be unknown at the time of purchasing. We have no doubt our opening and ongoing growth at The Healthy Guru would not have been as easy Without the partnership of Total Microsystems knowledge and support.Craig & Leanda – The Healthy Guru
- I'm not a particularly tech savvy individual and was recently faced with the daunting prospect of upgrading our software from Windows XP to Windows 7. Being a local business, I wanted to support other local business' and so I approached Total Microsystems for some advice. These guys went out of their way to help me out, they determined our needs, sussed out the best deals and came back to us with a few options. After discussing my options with Tara and Dan I felt relieved and confident in the best way to proceed. These guys made the whole process easy. They ordered what we needed, handled the changeover, installation of new software and reinstallation of all our business programs and files, reset up our emails and had us back up and running in less than a day. Thanks so much for your assistance guys, it's so nice to deal with people who understand your business needs and deliver exceptional service at a very competitive price. I would thoroughly recommend your business to everyone :)Lisa Saur – Top Gun Panel & Paint
- Dan and Tara and the team from Total Microsystems were simply the best. There were some major last minute dramas with Telstra, but they did everything they could to make sure GC News went to press that first week in our new office. We thank them for calmly and professionally going about their work in amongst our frantic deadline-driven production process.Lea Parkes
Managing Editor, Glasshouse Country News
- Each time that I have called technical support, you have always very quickly and easily resolved the problem. Kudos for hiring such great staff, as they have all been very polite and patient.Karen Wiskin
Director, Growth Marketing
- We have been dealing with Total Microsystems for over 4 years, during that time they have repaired several computers, supplied components and printer ink for our business on a regular basis. They have assisted us greatly with their prompt service when our critical business systems have gone down, saving us a good deal of money due to lost productive time. I would recommend Total Microsystems to all business and the general public.Jeff Turner
- Very happy with the speed of my new computer. I loaded up some of my older big graphic design projects and they run without any slow down at all. I'm a happy camper, thanks!Ian
- As I said, I will not hesitate to recommend you to friends and colleagues. If I had not searched online for a sunshine coast supplier, I would have not know about you guys. Thanks & cheers!Denis
- Thank you so much to Daniel for all his help with this - he is such a gem. I’m so happy with everything he did and he is so clever!Deb
Glen Twiddle Real Estate Training
- I would like to say everybody is extremely impressed with your IT guys-their standard of service and their knowledge and efficiency.David Marley
- We have been using the services of Total Microsystems for the past two years and have always been rewarded by great professionalism and fast service. Keep up the good work...Cécile Couper
Glasshouse Specialised Supplies
- I'm obviously not a technical person and through all of the saga and all of my dealings with your business you have always been very patient and have suggested solutions. You could certainly teach Telstra a few lessons in customer service. I will certainly recommend your business to any local friends who need any computer help.Bobbie Maton
Some just buy hardware through us and manage their IT infrastructure themselves, others have us completely manage their networks. We give our clients as little or as much control as they like over their IT.